Last update date: June 22, 2022
You acknowledge that by providing your Personal Information to the Company that you consent to the processing of your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- To notify you about our products and services, features, new updates and improvements of our products and services.
- To manage and maintain your account with us.
- To process transactions and applications you make.
- To make risk assessments, perform onboarding and provide customer service.
- To provide information to our KYC/KYT third party service providers to assist us with performing identity verifications, due diligence, watchlist and negative media screenings in accordance with our KYC, AML/ATF requirements.
- To provide KYC information to our third party business partners that are token issuers to streamline your onboarding process with them.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
The Company does not disclose any of the Personal Information to anyone, other than to its affiliates, and except as permitted by law, to the Company’s attorneys and regulators and to certain third party service providers that we have a contractual relationship who will process the Personal Information for the purposes identified above. In particular, we use (i) a third party that hosts this Site such as AWS; (ii) third party ID verification and watchlist / sanctions screening services ; (iii) a Know-Your-Transactions (“KYT”) service provider; (iv) a third party Travel Rule compliance service provider; (v) certain third party coin issuers,; and (vi) a party provider that provides wait list and referral services.Third party sites are governed by their own privacy policies and we have included links below for your information:
Your information will only be provided to a third party where we are satisfied that such party has adequate measures in place to protect Personal Information. We regularly review and implement up-to-date technical security measures when processing your Personal Information.
The Company retains data for a minimum of five years, however we will not keep your Personal Information for longer than necessary for our purposes. Certain data can be retained for longer periods as required by the law Your Personal Information is stored in Ireland and accessed via secure connections only. Where Personal Information is transferred overseas, the Company continues to ensure compliance with PIPA in relation to that information.
This Site may use “cookies,” which may automatically collect certain information and data. “Cookies” are small pieces of data sent to your computer browser from the Company’s web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. The data identifies you as a unique user and facilitates your ongoing access to and use of this Site. Cookies also help the Company diagnose problems with the Company’s server. By using this Site you consent to the Company collecting and using Cookies for these purposes.
The Company seeks to carefully safeguard your Personal Information and, to that end, restrict access to nonpublic Personal Information to those employees and certain other persons, including service providers, such as a third party that hosts this Site, who need to know such information. Third parties must in all cases agree to a strict duty to keep all Personal Information confidential and to use it only for the purpose for which it was obtained.
Under certain circumstances and subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to:
- Request access to the personal information which we hold about you.
- Request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
- Request that we cease or not begin the use of your personal information for the purposes of advertising, marketing or public relations, or where the use is causing or likely to cause substantial damage or distress.
- Request erasure of your personal information where that personal information is no longer relevant for the purpose of its use.